Scan Tool and Road Dynamometer
Dyno-Scanner turns your Windows PC or laptop into a powerful
automotive scan tool and road dynamometer!
Diagnose your Check Engine light, data log engine sensors, measure
horsepower and torque, and measure instant and average fuel economy
using your Windows PC. Enhanced OBD II options offer ABS and airbag
support. Pays for itself in one or two uses by skipping the dealer
and clearing the Check Engine light yourself. Dyno-Scanner can do
this and much more.
Dyno-Scanner supports 1996 or newer vehicles - from Acura to Volvo
and everywhere in between. Dyno-Scanner is packed with features,
yet so easy to use.
150+ new vehicle parameters including more diesel and fuel
1. Powerful OBD II diagnostic scan tool and road dynamometer.
2. Works on 1996 or newer vehicles including American, Asian and
3. Read/clear the dashboard Check Engine light, display the freeze
frame, and viewing live data streams.
4. Enhanced OBD II upgrade options support ABS and airbag
diagnostic trouble codes.
5. Measure instant and average MPG and fuel used on any vehicle.
Help save gas by monitoring fuel usage in real-time.
6. Unique parameters such as air/fuel ratio, boost pressure,
instant and average MPG, fuel used and fuel rate (gal/hr).
7. Supports 264 vehicle parameters. The latest May 2007 SAE J1979
OBD II standards are fully supported.
8. Metric and English units of measure. I/M readiness.
9. Record any number parameters for as long as you want.
10. Graphically view the entire recording with each data point time
11. Plugs into the OBD II connector located under the dashboard.
12. Access to thousands of generic and enhanced diagnostic trouble
code definitions are displayed directly on screen.
13. Vehicle horsepower/torque and acceleration times are measured
and graphically displayed.
14. 0-60 time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile time and speed, MPG, and top speed.
15. All OBD II and EOBD protocols supported: CAN bus, VPW, PWM, ISO
and KWP 2000.
16. High speed CAN 6x communication mode reads six sensors per
17. Supports diagnostic modes 1 through 9.
18. Supports enhanced diagnostic modes 13, 14, 17, and 18.
19. PC software works on all Windows operating systems: 98, ME,
2000, XP andVista.
English, Espa? Ol (Spanish), Fran? AIS (French), Magyar
(Hungarian), Greek, Deutsch (German) and Italiano (Italian).
Key Features Description:
1. More Parameters and 6x Data Speeds Dyno-Scanner supports 264
different parameters, including unique parameters like air/fuel
ratio, instant and average fuel economy and boost pressure. On CAN
bus equipped vehicles, the software reads six sensors per vehicle
message making data throughput up to 6 times faster!
2. ABS and Airbag Support need to read/clear ABS or airbag
diagnostic trouble codes? Offers inexpensive manufacturer-specific
enhanced OBDII upgrade options for many make/model vehicles.
Typically reading ABS/airbag codes is only available using a high
cost, dealer-level scan tool. Now read/clear ABS, airbag,
transmission and other codes from your vehicle with inexpensive
enhanced software upgrade.
3. Professional Software scan tool software is the most advanced
and user friendly on the market. Automatically detects the vehicle
protocol and supported parameters. Easily select parameters for
viewing using line graphs and meters. Analyze and view an entire
recording with zoom, scroll and individual time stamps. Complete
user interface customization with docking toolbars and auto-hide
4. Superior Hardware the OBD II adapter hardware is an all-in-one
design engineered from the ground up to support all OBD II hardware
protocols. The adapter comes with ruggedized cables and a super
long 12-foot total cable length.&
Dyno Scanner Images